Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2005 2:42:42 PM EDT
Who has the best deals on FAL receivers these days, or are they still so hard to find I should just stick with AR15's?
Does anybody have any Imbels?
Anyone?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:22:59 PM EDT
[#1]
TDW was shipping Imbels within the last two weeks. Though the first shipment may have all been distributed.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Their (TDW) first shipment from Imbel from this recent order has been shipped to customers.  As far as I know, the second shipment (of 100 each) from TDW should be in and out soon.  It is already sold out.

At least two more (100 each) shipments are expected before summer is over.  When I ordered a couple for the shop about three weeks ago, the estimated delivery was around July 1.  I think that was out of the third shipment.

In other words, get your order in as soon as possible.  TDW doesn't charge your card until they ship.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top