Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 6:28:22 PM EDT
I have all the scopes in question, so this is isn't a money thing......
I have the jpoint and the picatiny mount and the ARMS rings to mount it on top of scope...

I have the IOR variable scope which goes from 1.1-4

with this reticle....

And I am getting this IOR, calibrated for 308 ... 4 power scope

Thinking about these?

or even....
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Chapperjoe...

My answer is....YES.

Now seriously though the IOR with the CQB Reticle...that would be my choice. Keep the JPoint in your pocket as a backup incase your scope gets hit by enemy fire.
edit:
Now wait you are adding ACOGs while I am posting....Compact ACOG is my vote.

I don't think you will have enough rail...you might need to consider railing the rails with extra rails.

MT
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#2]
yeah, I just got the ARMS gear to add a rail to the rings that are holding the IOR.  

Always looking for more rails!
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I had this sope mount Dumped it off Quick For A ARMS

Trade whatever you can for a .308 ACOG
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:21:42 PM EDT
[#4]
ACOG!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:47:40 AM EDT
[#5]
here's mine btw:

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 10:48:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Trade for.308 ACOG.  My second choice would be the IOR variable scope.  Forget about the CQT.  [flame suit on] I have an OPTIMA on a side parallax Tasco Super Sniper which I use on a number of different rifles.[/flame suit on]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:02:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I use the IOR M2, because it is a money thing. If it was not a money thing I would go with the ACOG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top