Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 5:22:38 PM EDT
wHERE DO i GET A FOLDING STOCK AND IS THE felt RECOIL worse with one? Also is there a recoil reducer from buffer tech or something that helps?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
DSA has some for sale.  I also found a para lower from SARCO at knob creek for $160.  All steel and a little heavier.  Recoil is fine since you can adjust your gas system.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:32:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd say go with the DSA one since its a US part and most of the other guys are selling originals for around the same pirce.

Recoil on mine is no better, or worse than a standard stocked FAL.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:58:00 AM EDT
[#3]
DSA is taking pre-orders for their new US produced folding stock kit, but (unless something has changed within the last few days) they have not delivered any yet.  They're telling people stocks will start coming out in November.  The Dealers Warehouse was selling IMBEL folding stock kits (check Shotgun News) and someone was selling Argentine para kits a while back and still had some left (check FAL Files Forums).  I'm waiting for the DSA since this will make meeting the parts count easier.  I just hope there's no bugs in them (especially if I get an early production model) and that they are worth the asking price and hopefully I can get something with it all built before the political winds change (looking good so far).    

Here's the latest word on delivery date of the DSA kits:
www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100738&perpage=30&pagenumber=1
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:34:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
DSA is taking pre-orders for their new US produced folding stock kit, but (unless something has changed within the last few days) they have not delivered any yet.  They're telling people stocks will start coming out in November.  The Dealers Warehouse was selling IMBEL folding stock kits (check Shotgun News) and someone was selling Argentine para kits a while back and still had some left (check FAL Files Forums).  I'm waiting for the DSA since this will make meeting the parts count easier.  I just hope there's no bugs in them (especially if I get an early production model) and that they are worth the asking price and hopefully I can get something with it all built before the political winds change (looking good so far).    

Here's the latest word on delivery date of the DSA kits:
www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100738&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

+1

I just got off the phone (ordering a FAL carbine) with DSA and the lady said they just returned the entire shipment of folders they had just received.  Apparently they weren't happy with the quality.  So it might be a while before folders start shipping out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top