Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 7:02:47 PM EDT
where is the cheapest complete fal I can get? Im planning on cutting the barrel off to 16" and putting on a flash hider.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:27:12 PM EDT
[#1]
AIM has Century's for $499. Not sure if you really want to go that route.  Ohio Rapid Fire, aka ORF, was selling their FAL again. I would trust an ORF rifle over the Century rifle and ORF will put it together the way you want it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:01:34 PM EDT
[#2]
ORF probably has the lowest prices on a good FAL.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:05:48 AM EDT
[#3]
If you have the time and patience, I would recommend you just watch the boards for a good deal.  After looking for four months, just purchased a 95% condition Imbel Gear Logo FAL for $350 from a guy in Rhode Island.  Bought it off the Sturm Non-NFA board.  Rifle looks absolutely terrific (haven't had a chance to fire it yet) and it appears that I got a smoking deal.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 6:25:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Equipment Exchange
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top