Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 6:23:05 PM EDT
I'm looking for a FAL with a real para stock. Mainly, exactly like the DSArms SA58 Carbine, but with a Flash Supressor and a real Para Stock. Oh Yeah, no cary handle.

Whats the best way to go with this? build my own? ORF? Azex Arms? Does DSArms even make one like that now that the ban is over?

Those are some of the damn sexiest weapons I have ever seen and now that the ban is dead, I want one.

What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
DSA, hands down. They will make you this rifle with the folding stock, no carry handle & flash supressor...just gotta call and tell'em what you want. There is no better FAL made. Period.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:07:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
There is no better FAL made. Period.
www.dsarms.com/images/paracongo.gif

+1  

...also make sure you ask for the AMERICAN made folding stock to be added to your rifle.  They are manufactured right there by DSA with higher quality steel then the other folding FAL stocks they offer.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:08:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
There is no better FAL made. Period.

+2
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:29:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd recommend have Derek at AZEX built it.  He built mine and did a great job!

Regards,
Gary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top