Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 7:14:36 PM EDT
I know nothing of FALs but want a .308/7.62nato rifle at some point. I've been to falfiles but all the links on the left had side, links that seem like they'd have all the info I'd want, aren't actually links. I've tried 3 different browsers both a few montsh ago and tonight. I've tried searching their forums but not come up with much. Any ideas?
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:44:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Homepage:
www.falfiles.com/

Discussion Forums:
www.falfiles.com/forums/index.php

I also knew nothing of FALs and it was suggested I do some reading at the falfiles and after a few months I learned enough to build my own FAL rifles.

I now have 4 FALs. Each one built myself.

Definitely an addiction just like AR15s.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:57:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I know nothing of FALs but want a .308/7.62nato rifle at some point. I've been to falfiles but all the links on the left had side, links that seem like they'd have all the info I'd want, aren't actually links. I've tried 3 different browsers both a few montsh ago and tonight. I've tried searching their forums but not come up with much. Any ideas?
Thanks

The links on the left of the front page are not active.  Jen, the site administrator may eventually complete all of this, but for now, just click on "Forums" and you'll find a huge number of discussions.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:48:52 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 7:21:08 PM EDT
[#5]
the old links are still available on the old site:

www.fnfal.com/falfiles/old_index.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top