Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/9/2003 6:38:31 PM EDT
Hello, I'm looking into getting my first FAL. I would like to keep the price down initially so I don't want to get allot of features added onto it. I do however want to get a good quality rifle that will be esentially trouble free and allow me to build on it latter. Any ideas would be great. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 7:24:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 7:32:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Without a doubt, DSA STG58.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 5:15:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Without a doubt, DSA STG58.

I concur. My STG has performed flawlessly.
AB
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 10:10:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Heard real good things about these guys.  Very good prices on their FAL builds.

ohiorapidfire.com
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 10:35:33 AM EDT
[#5]
thought about building?
i built mine for less than $400. and its totally reliable, accurate. i had a blast building and made a few new friends along the way.
i just took it out for the second time yesterday and went through about 400rds with zero malfunctions. i managed about 4" at 100yds, but i am not a very good shot, so im sure somebody else could do better w/ the same rifle.
i got my kit this past jan for $99,(sat under my bed for 6 months while i built my AR) so you'd have to add about 100 bucks to the price today.
im building my second fal now, and im trying to find the cash to buy another kit soon too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top