Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2003 1:14:37 PM EDT
Went to my local gunshop / FFL this morning and took the plunge. Paid deposit down on ordering a new DSA SA 58C Carbine. Since it was Saturday, DSA is not open, he is to order on Monday. I just wonder what the news will be as as far as turnaround time. Anyone here taken the plunge recently and had to wait long? I'm also waiting on an upper right now for an AR and I'm about ready to call & cancel it, seems the demand at RRA is so high. I've had 7.62 fever for some time, and decided on the DSA instead of the M1A. (he had 2 M1A on the shelf this morning, but has never had a DSA, only Century Arms FAL's - a bit too rough around the edges for my taste)
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 1:36:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't wait long for my DSA STG-58.  Two weeks max.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:21:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Went to my local gunshop / FFL this morning and took the plunge. Paid deposit down on ordering a new DSA SA 58C Carbine. Since it was Saturday, DSA is not open, he is to order on Monday. I just wonder what the news will be as as far as turnaround time. Anyone here taken the plunge recently and had to wait long? I'm also waiting on an upper right now for an AR and I'm about ready to call & cancel it, seems the demand at RRA is so high. I've had 7.62 fever for some time, and decided on the DSA instead of the M1A.
(he had 2 M1A on the shelf this morning, but has never had a DSA, only Century Arms FAL's - a bit too rough around the edges for my
taste)

If they have you dealers FFL on file and they have complete rifles built they will ship it right away. If the FFL isn't on file, it all depends on how fast your dealer can get them the hardcopy.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 1:15:23 PM EDT
[#3]
SA58carbine is a fine rifle.  Well worth the money.  Its very well made and very handy size.  Its also the loudest MOFO you have ever heard.  I highly recommend GOOD ear protection when you shoot it and dont EVER EVER EVER sit parallel to the muzzle break when you let someone else shoot it either.  I like mine a whole bunch but dont shoot it very often due to the noise.  Just my opinion
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I love my SA 58 carbine. It is as light as my M4, and is very accurate. I have a Leupold 2-7x33 on it and it is now my favorate rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top