Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2003 2:02:24 PM EDT
What's the word on these folks?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:28:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had good luck with them.  Prompt shipping, product as advertised, etc.  Got the spring flyer right here.  Anything in particular you're interested in?
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Their L1A1's are in stock
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 2:12:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I would do business with them again. I put in an order for a muzzle brake for my Springfield M1A. At the time, they said they were out of stock and will be in-stock in 6-months. I told them to put me on their waiting list and let me know. 6 months later they called me bac and asked "do I still want the muzzle brake?" I got the brake within 2 weeks. I thought they were going to forget about me after 6 months, but they didn't.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top