Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2022 12:56:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Samson-Dogg]
So I ordered a tan Lo-Sto a while back. Waited 6 months or so to get it. Used it when I had a single 14. Fast forward to now. I just got a set of RNVG's. I tried to put them on the Lo-Sto and they will not work. The illuminator housing on the RNVG housing hits the adjustment lever. It looks like  the AKA2 is a no go also. Is anyone using the AKA2 with RNVG's and can confirm it works? Anyone else run into the issue with the Lo-Sto? Any ideas? I do not want to go milling a 500.00 mount or my nods. Is my only option the G24?

Also if someone can help with another issue. I have an ops core fast bump with the molded shroud. I need lanyard suggestions and/or mount/lanyard suggestions.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I would call a Glynn from Nightvisioninc, ask him for advice since he sells a lot of RNVGs, swing arms, mounts etc. For a low cost lanyard  option I would tie 550 cord through 2 vent holes and use a mini Nite Ize carabiner. You can also buy a base jump lanyad/strap to mount in the same way.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 12:34:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: akaf47] [#2]
I trimmed a bit off the back of the lever of an AKA2 so it would clear the housing. AB Nighvision makes a dovetail extension that will alleviate the issue.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 1:36:15 PM EDT
[#3]
yes i bought the AB nigh vision dovetail extension and a NERD lanyard. I also through in some multicam wraps for bling.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 1:43:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:
yes i bought the AB nigh vision dovetail extension and a NERD lanyard. I also through in some multicam wraps for bling.
View Quote

Nice!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top