Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2021 10:38:29 PM EDT
Hello,

I recently purchased an Armasight CO-LR Clip-on unit with a Gen 3 FLAG intensifier unit.

I picked it up today and turned it on for the first time just a bit ago after checking the manual. Looking through the unit with just my eyes, I found that there's an area in the image that's noticeably darker than the rest. The area runs vertical in a definite straight line, imagine it as if a translucent tape was put over the area.

Is this type of linear darkened area normal on a long-range clip-on or is it an intensifier issue? I would appreciate a response as this is the first time I have purchased an Armasight--or a clip-on for that matter--and don't know what the expect with units like this. Sorry for the potato-level photo, it's hard to get a good pic through this with a phone.

Link Posted: 11/20/2021 9:25:34 AM EDT
[#1]
i believe that is normal. its from the internal prism or the reticle. i had the same thing with an armasight flag riflescope.
Link Posted: 11/22/2021 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 2:25:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC_Will] [#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top