Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2002 9:58:54 PM EDT
I haven't been around for a little while but I didn't see anything about this after a few minutes of poking around. I received a chapter 7 notice from them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:56:41 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I haven't been around for a little while but I didn't see anything about this after a few minutes of poking around. I received a chapter 7 notice from them.

Im goign to stop by Lou ar LRB sales here in NY.  He was the distributor for them and last i heard he was going to take over the project and make his own recievers (since MKS is obviously incapable).  Ill get the info by mid next week
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#2]
LRB has a website up.  I have read that they submitted their M1A receiver to BATF for approval.  They also show an AR15 lower receiver that may be quite nice.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 11:04:08 AM EDT
[#3]
thats cool he fiunally put a website up.  He was telling me about that AR15 reciever project he had back in april and was hoping it would be released in September (which it wasnt).
Hopefully lou can pull this off unlike MKS
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#4]
what is the LRB webite address?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top