BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2002 3:26:49 PM EDT
Any one know if and where?

Barrels too....
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 3:45:00 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean M14 type receiver, right? As far as I know, SA Inc is not selling bare receivers right now. You might want to consider Entreprise Arms or Armscorp. Both have some problems in consistency in terms of the receiver specs, but will make it right if you have any problems.

Fulton Armory, Orion 7 and some others have USGI barrels. Wilson makes a pretty good barrel thats a bit more affordable than Douglas or Krieger.
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 7:20:14 AM EDT
[#2]
TEA.... I thought Wilson only had Garand barrels.... is there a web site that shows a Wilson M1A barrel???
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 7:42:28 AM EDT
[#3]
You may have to contact Wilson directly, I'm not sure. I'll ask around a bit to find out more. I have heard that it is Wilson that makes the standard contour NM barrel for SA Inc's "loaded" M1A.
Link Posted: 12/27/2002 7:33:55 PM EDT
[#4]
You could also try Creedmoorsports.com they carry both regular and rear lugged SA receivers.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 6:56:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Creedmoore only has regular receivers if SA is sending them out and they aren't.. Creedmoore only has rear lugged receivers right now and they have a long waiting list for regular receivers.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top