Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2020 8:53:36 PM EDT
I guess my rifle may need a new clip latch spring, and I'd like to put a op rod spring in it. Fulton armory sells a kit with the following

"Spring Kit Includes:  Clip Ejector
Heavy Duty Clip Latch Spring
Ejector and Spring
Extractor Spring and Plunger,
Hammer Spring
Op Rod Spring"

is a HD latch spring necessary? And are the other springs all good ideas to replace/have around? And do you guys think they are good parts?

I know nothing of Fulton armory. Their site has almost no other info than what I posted. I only want to use top quality American made parts in my rifle, and I only want to replace springs worth replacing. Extras for anything are great but I don't want to replace anymore integral parts than I should.

Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:31:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I've only used their m1 carbine parts but I've never had any problems. Only ever heard positive things about them in general though.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 10:36:02 PM EDT
[#2]
F.A. isn't clear about where they're sourcing their M1 parts from.

All my spare M1 parts, like those the OP listed and others, I bought over the years from the CMP. Their parts are USGI and in-spec.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 10:48:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've only used their m1 carbine parts but I've never had any problems. Only ever heard positive things about them in general though.
View Quote

Same here  I've only used their Carbine parts but they've always been NOS USGI or made to GI spec.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top