Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2002 4:47:18 AM EDT
Ive been considering this for a while.  So far i plan on using a springfield reciever and all GI parts except for the barrel, stock, and trigger(Maybe just have work done on it)
Who does good work on chambers, matching the bolt with teh chamber and little details like that?   ooked at the smith arms website but they dont seem to offer exactly what i want.  
I was thinking a krieger or douglas blank for the barrel and then having it cryoed and parked to match the rest of the rifle.
Any opinoins or experience with building your own?
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 5:25:51 AM EDT
[#1]
I highly recommend these guys, they have done very good work for me on both M-1A and M-1 Garand. www.smithenterprise.com/m14_rifle_service.htm, I know you mentioned them, but unless you call and ask they may not have what your lookin for listed.

Fulton Armoury also has a good rep, but I have never had any experience w/ them.

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top