Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2009 11:07:49 PM EDT

I also have a NM M1A, but I like my Standard better.

-Dan
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:56:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice looking rifle. I didn't like my Loaded so I desided to do something about it. Now it is M21. A few more weeks till it is back at home.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 3:28:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep, there is just something about a wood stocked M1A.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 4:28:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice!  I have a decent wood stock for my Standard but can't bring myself to put it on in place of the synthetic.

Very good looking rifle you have there!
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 5:43:16 AM EDT
[#4]
My first one was a standard. My second one a NM. The standard is also my favorite rifle and the one I shoot the most often. It is all TRG, including the chrome lined barrel.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 5:51:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a M1A Standard, synthetic stock, I keep debating whether or not to put a Sage EBR on it; I just can't bring myself to do it because I love the classic look.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:47:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 8:24:22 AM EDT
[#8]
And a well done to you too sir!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top