Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2009 7:04:40 PM EDT
I know this is for the M14/M1A (love mine) but....http://www.heckler-koch.com/HKWebText/detailProd/1928/345/4/19
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 7:52:37 PM EDT
[#1]
MUCH WANTAGE!!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice rifle

HK says...
...An infantry weapon was required with a fighting range over 500 metres and an effective terminal ballistic performance. There was increased popular demand from users for an easy to use and easily maintained assault weapon with optional silencer.

Psssst... MK14 EBR: exceeding popular demands for years... I loves mine.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:21:44 PM EDT
[#3]
HK .308...it's just sooooooo beautiful.

Want
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 9:02:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately the actual MR762 will not look like that...
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:33:45 AM EDT
[#5]
A friend of mine that has been to Iraq several times working with a security contractor. They field tested the HK417 over a year ago in country. He liked the rifle, but said it wasn't as maintenance free as they thought it would be. They had to break them down quite often. The same firm had several HK416's.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:00:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll keep my M14...................................................but want one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A friend of mine that has been to Iraq several times working with a security contractor. They field tested the HK417 over a year ago in country. He liked the rifle, but said it wasn't as maintenance free as they thought it would be. They had to break them down quite often. The same firm had several HK416's.

I've heard the same from a local guy who has been working over there. I'd still like to see one in person, not sure how its going to look, but figure its worth a look.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top