Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2009 6:53:50 AM EDT
I'm not saying to try this because of safety reasons, but is was fun to see when we did it.  
A buddy of mine by the name of Derek Elliott came up with when he was returning to camp from doing his business in the woods.  His M1A was over his shoulder and the toilet paper over the flash hider (bayonet lug and front site make it a nice TP holder).
Then, somehow he came up with this idea and we tried it one night out camping in a remote area.

What we used: preban M1A/M14 (must have a GI flash hider), cheap rolls of toilet paper (fluffy loose rolled kind), chemlights and live ammo.

1.  Take a roll of cheap (it has to be cheap and wound loosely) toilet paper and put it on the muzzle of the unloaded M1A.  
2.  Next, take three or four chemlights, activate them and cut them open. Carefully drip/pour the glowing liquid on the toilet paper (careful not to get any of the glass from the chem lights on TP).
3.  Load the rifle, hold it as high up in the air as possible and touch off a round.  

The result... the glowing TP blows apart in hundreds of pieces and goes all over the place creating a really cool visual effect.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Before everyone has a fit about it being unsafe and all that I just want to say...fu@king brilliant ! I bet you laughed your a$$ off.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:09:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:13:09 PM EDT
[#3]
"Hey, ya'll watch this..."
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:03:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I picture a shower of glowing asswipe all over you, your rifle and the surrounding area. This is something you think of when you are high.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:19:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Back in 2000, when I bought my M1a, I did not regret it not having a bayonet lug, as I did not anticipate mounting a bayonet.

Now, I see I was mistaken!

Oh well!  Its not the first mistake I ever made.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:24:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Back in 2000, when I bought my M1a, I did not regret it not having a bayonet lug, as I did not anticipate mounting a bayonet.

Now, I see I was mistaken!

Oh well!  Its not the first mistake I ever made.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 6:43:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
"Hey, ya'll hold my beer and watch this..."

Link Posted: 3/30/2009 8:10:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I picture a shower of glowing asswipe all over you, your rifle and the surrounding area. This is something you think of when you are high.

Actually, the shooter won't get hardly anything on them.  Not like shooting a can of shaving cream or anything.  The muzzle blast really blows stuff away from the center point.  However, if you have friends next to you within a few feet, that is a different story!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top