Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 5:19:31 PM EDT
Made a trip a few months ago to Camp Perry... finally got myself a Garand... Now I just need a Carbine and an '03 and I'll be satisfied on this side of the collection...

Service grade, but the throat and muzzle gauged very well... It's also all Springfield except the op rod now... (swapped out the stock after this pic was taken with a period correct Springfield)

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:45:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Careful. They are known for addictive behavior of the owners. How does it shoot?
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:25:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm jealous. Guy at a marksmanship shoot was using one. That rifle just seems the epitome of all rifles.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:39:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Now you've done it..where are you in MI..maybe we can go out and play, I am a member of Tri-County in Saline...Also so don't go on DGR's website..will cost you a fortune ...IM me...
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks great. Enjoy it!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 2:38:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrats...that's a really great looking service grade!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top