Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2008 6:28:32 PM EDT
Last fall there was an article in the Garand Collectors Association magazine that alluded to a crop of Winchesters that were found in the last shipment from Greece. It sounded that there might be more to come. Will they go on sale this year? or did I possibly miss the boat?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
In the Ask Orest section of the CMP forum Orest stated that they are looking at later this year for putting them up for sale. I got tired of waiting for Winnys to be available again and built one up from a stripped CMP receiver.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a Winchester Service grade Greek return during a trip to Anniston last year.

It was the the last one on the shelf.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 2:18:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Latest word is they are still supposed to be sold this year. Be ready and have your forms ready to mail. They will go quickly.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 4:30:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I paid 550$ for my greek winchester racker in 2006. TE 3.5 and me 2. Only part that is win is the rec. Had to replace the wood as is it was way oversized greek beech.  Put a sticky on the order and asked for a nice muzzle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top