Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2007 5:14:18 PM EDT
How much would a NIB SOCOM II stock be worth?

Thanks Fellas,
Chris
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 5:44:57 PM EDT
[#1]
A lot would depend on what it is painted with. The older Black Krinkle painted blacks were poorly finished and the paint would flake off extremely easily. New or recent production stocks are coming with a Black Epoxy paint which seems to be a huge improvement.

Older stock I would guess about $30.00, newer or current stocks about $60-80 if someone is looking.

Karsten
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:07:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A lot would depend on what it is painted with. The older Black Krinkle painted blacks were poorly finished and the paint would flake off extremely easily. New or recent production stocks are coming with a Black Epoxy paint which seems to be a huge improvement.

Older stock I would guess about $30.00, newer or current stocks about $60-80 if someone is looking.

Karsten

I don't know, that seems low because the socom II has that rail system all the way around.  I wouldn't have a clue how much it's worth.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Karsten

I don't know, that seems low because the socom II has that rail system all the way around.  I wouldn't have a clue how much it's worth.

Are we talking just the Stock or the Stock and the RAS HG? Humm, I just checked SA's website and it looks like they have changed from the earlier 3 railed HG to a sleeve system that slides over the forearm, I hadn't seen.

Karsten
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 6:53:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes this would be the COMPLETE SOCOM II Stock with the VALTOR rail system included.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top