Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2007 2:02:56 PM EDT
I headed out this morning with my M1A and M1 - it was very damp and foggy but we had a great time and pratically had the range to ourselves.

Below is my 11 inch diameter 200 yard target shot with my Garand. Certainly not great but considering the conditions, I'm pleased with the results.

ETA: I had to make two scans of the target and piece them together...

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I was all set to go but found out my range was closed today.

Link Posted: 1/1/2007 2:40:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I went saturday with my Dad. He shot his new Browning Buckmark that I got him for Christmas and I shot my new .17 HMR that he got me.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 3:06:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I shot my 9422 xtr legacy off hand for a bit.  Just wanted to get out when it was above freezing.  Just a little rain here.

SoS
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, shot a 1911, a poly m14 and a fulton armory legacy (early M16 copy)
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:34:59 PM EDT
[#5]
i went to a local outdoor range and fired off the SOCOM16 and my RRA midlength build.

i did really good at free hand / standing today, even though it was only 50 yards

it was nice to shoot the SOCOM16 outdoors for the first time... i love that rifle
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's my brother and his Poly M14 today at the range.  We had a vietnam day today.  M14, AR15 A1 type and 2 1911's.  Doesn't get any better than that.

There's brass in them there pictures.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 1:18:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds like most had a good time...
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 1:29:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 1:48:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I headed out this morning with my M1A and M1 - it was very damp and foggy but we had a great time and pratically had the range to ourselves.

Below is my 11 inch diameter 200 yard target shot with my Garand. Certainly not great but considering the conditions, I'm pleased with the results.

ETA: I had to make two scans of the target and piece them together...

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=51339

I want to say 1 click down, 1 click left  IF you were prone and using a sling.

I was shooting off of the bench and need to get a good sling for the rifle.

I'm going to hold off to make any more adjustments until I can get the correct size target and better range visibility. The front sight post pretty much covered the target.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 4:00:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Not I was not able too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top