Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2006 7:42:46 PM EDT
I got this new Springfield M1A last month.  Rifles been a terrific shooter so far.  I recently added the Aimpoint and SEI mount.

Last night I finally added a real buttplate to the synthetic stock that came with it and while I was at it,  I decided to give my painting skillls a try

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:09:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks damn good man.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:03:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice job
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:19:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Lookin' good! Now all you have to do is get rid of that neutered flash hider and get one with a bayonet lug.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:22:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Very nice work.  I must get one of those Smith mounts.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:31:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice job...subtle, yet effective
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:33:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks good to me. Your going to need a cheekpad for that Aimpoint
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:26:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Looks good to me. Your going to need a cheekpad for that Aimpoint

Something like this? I'm a lefty, so I couldn't go with a leather lace-on. This one is neutral and sits right on top. Works pretty good.

Just curious...does anyone know of any other ambi or left-handed cheekpads out there?

Have a good one!

VERY nice looking stock, by the way!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top