Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 8:08:43 AM EDT
Just wanted to know where everyone is buying their M1 carbine mags?  I'm interested in buying a few & looked in the EE but I'm always too late.  Any help would be appreciated.  Looking for mostly 15rd mags but if anyone knows of any good 30rd mags, I would be interested in those also.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:03:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I sucked up the few that were listed.  

IM sent.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:04:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I got myself two orders of these and they have been ok a little rust on a couple but 4 looked brand new and the mag pouch's are brand new. And not to bad of a price  $29.97 for 4 -15 round mags and 2 pouchs and 4 dust covers.

Sportsman's Guide M1 Carbine 4mag /2pouch deal
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:14:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Where did all the USGI 30's go?

There must be some out there.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:56:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey EARRNHARDT3,
Thanks for the heads up.  I just noticed those in the new flyer I just received & I was wondering if they were any good.  Thanks for the review.  I think I'll try some.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:58:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where did all the USGI 30's go?

There must be some out there.

Good question, I have seen very few a gun shows, when you find one, they are usually pretty beat up, and are around $30 each.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:48:54 AM EDT
[#6]
The 15 rounders are still pretty common in these parts.  Most shops that stock military stuff will have them and the gunshows always have them.  The 30's are a bit harder to find.  Probably not as many of those built or released.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:48:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Looked like a good deal to me too and appearantly too many others on this list.

# We're sorry, this item (Product: U.S. G.I. M1 Carbine Mags / Pouch Kit (WX2-102059)) is not currently in stock. This backordered item will be delivered as soon as we get new stock in our warehouse. You will not be billed until the item is shipped.
This item is expected at Sportsman's Guide on May 24, 2006.
If you do not want to order this item, please remove the item from your Shopping Cart.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:28:19 AM EDT
[#9]
+1 for Cole Distributing.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:54:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:56:32 AM EDT
[#11]
I also got my second set of mags and they look like shit!!! The first set i got looked great but these  i am very unhappy with. Alot of rust. Four have been reparked at some time and you can tell they where really rusty when they where parkerized.  No dents in my four thou.
E3
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:05:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks again for the heads up guys.  I ordered 5 sets 3 days ago but was told they were on backorder until the end of May.  Then today I received a message that they would ship in two weeks.  I sent them a message asking to cancel my order.  I think I'll just order them from Coles.  Thanks for all the responses everyone.

I also found that J&G sales haw NIW USGI mags for $15 each, if anyone is interested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top