Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 12:11:02 PM EDT
I got up this morning and read that Armalite is still selling USGI M14 mags, ...so I bought 4 more.

If that wasn't enough I see a post that Smith Enterprises found some more steel M14 scope mounts that have the weaver rail (not mil std 1913).  The current mil standard one is $275  the discontinued weaver rail one is just a mere $105.  At that price I should have ordered two, but then I'd need a second M1a.

SoS

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:35:50 PM EDT
[#1]
What are you here typing for?  Bag one of those suckers while they still have them! I say that because SEI just got a big order for the P/N 2006 NSN mount and the P/N 2008 NSN mount will be ordered in like quantities by DOD shortly.  Thus, all that will be left are the XM-21 mounts until production can pick up later in  the Spring on the NSN mounts again to satisfy the unrelenting civilian demand
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:46:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I ordered one mount.  

I did think about getting another M1a.  Maybe if I put two of them together in the safe they'll make babies.

SoS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top