Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:16:12 AM EDT
The 2006 schedule for Appleseed projects is available at: http://www.fredsm14stocks.com/articles.asp  This is an excellent opportunity to learn how to shoot your rifle better and exchange ideas with those with similar interests in the M1A / Garrand.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife and I just went to the Appleseed shoot in Morehead last month.  I couldn't agree more with what you said.  I would say half the people there had M1a's.  There were 2 M1's, 2 SKS's, 10/22's for the two kids that made it, and most of the rest were AR's.  A fun time was had by all.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:34:11 AM EDT
[#2]
All rifles are welcome -- we're not M1A snobs.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:14:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I was not not trying to suggest that it was only for M1A and M1's riflemen - it is just that this is the M1A M1 section - I could and probably should put the same positng on the other armory areas - well perhaps not the shotguns, blackpowder or BMG's. While Fred, Boston and the rest of the "ilk" can't all be wrong about a main battle rifle - the main issue would be to encourage those young, old experienced and novice to go, learn and have some fun.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:35:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got back from the 2 day course in Langhorne, PA, and it was a a lot of fun, and I learned a lot.  I started with an M1A, and later the second day switched to my backup AR after having a little trouble with my M1A.  Better to find out now, rather then finding out later at an inopertune (sp) time.

lumper.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:50:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I started with an M1A, and later the second day switched to my backup AR after having a little trouble with my M1A.

Please elaborate. thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top