Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 6:56:22 AM EDT
I am positive I want an M1A/M14. Can someone give me a list of website that sell these fire arms, or give me a price list of different manufactorers of the m1a/m14?
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:06:21 AM EDT
[#1]
About the only off the rack M14 clones you will find are S.A. Inc. Fulton Armory or LRB Arms. You can still find NIB Chinese M14's as well.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am positive I want an M1A/M14. Can someone give me a list of website that sell these fire arms, or give me a price list of different manufactorers of the m1a/m14?

If you find an FFL in your area and get a signed copy of his FFL that's most people will want sent to them and they send the rifle to him for you. (once you've paid of course)
There are good deals that can be had on Gunbroker and Auction Arms for M1A's everyday is you look for them, but you should do a bit research on the different models, usgi parts, national match conditioning, stocks and barrels before you buy one. All that will help you know and get more of what you want. Read the back threads here and at the M14forum as a start. There's more than enough info here and there for you to learn about the different models and pro and cons of the various manufacturers. There is alot of whining about peoples problems on all the rifles, but whether a Springfield M1A, LRB or Fulton, commercial parts or usgi, they all can make a great rifle.

Springfield Armory

LRB Arms

Fulton Armory

Places to buy:

Atlantic Firearms

Gunbroker

Auction Arms

things to read and learn from:

M14 Forum

Different's M14 page

that's a good start, but there is always more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top