Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 5:48:49 AM EDT
Anyone have a source for magazine springs - not Wolff - for M14/M1A mags?

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:08:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Dang ya would have to put that "no-Wolff springs" caveat in there.......

All I can find are Wolff.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:22:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Elite Firearms  has new non-wolf springs.. $2 each  I have bought a LOT of them and they are great!

www.eliteguns.com
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:57:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a complete number of springs from Elite Firearms to replace all the springs in my mags and they do seem like high quality. I've also bought mag bodies, followers and floorplates from them too that were the same quality usgi.
Alot of people do like the Wolff springs and having used there guide rods in my Beretta's I wouldn't worry about them being anything less and was going to replace my usgi M14 mag springs with them and keep the others as spares. There is a thread though over at the M14forum that I hope turns out with David Tubb's who makes a great chrome silicon op rod and hammer spring set looking into making magazines springs for the M14 out of chrome silicon. If that happens I'll replace all of mine with those and buy spares because from what I've seen from the chrome silicon material it's the best choice out there today and far better than music wire/usgi.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:57:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Fulton Armory used to sell rebuild kits.  IIRC, the springs weren't from Wolff.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:28:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Why not Wolff?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Why not Wolff?

$$$$$$
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 12:21:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Ah!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered my springs from Elite - FANTASTIC service!  Ordered them on Thursday, got them today on Monday.  All excellent condition (new) and wrapped in a heat sealed plastic bag.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top