Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 4:20:41 PM EDT
Where can I go to see , if I have a preban fifle or not. It is a SA USGI parts all parts are SA. The serial # 018xxx. I cant seem to find a listing of manufactor dates I got a friend traped behind the lines. Wanna know if it's ok for him to own it in Jersey or his brother in New York. All three of us served in the Marines together, now I'm the only one living in a free state. And they were out there fighting for a state that they cant even own a decent rifle in. I wonder what our forfathers think of us HHHHMMMM.   THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:03:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:36:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Mines a 27xxx SA rifle. It went out 12/83 and its a preban with USGI parts. Greg
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:09:10 AM EDT
[#3]
The 94 AWB is dead in most of America, no need to worry about it anymore unless you live behind enemy lines.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:42:25 AM EDT
[#4]
The easiest way is to call Springfield and give them the serial number.  They'll tell you when it left the factory and in what configuration.

Another way is to check over on "M-14 Forums", they have built a pretty extensive listing of serial numbers and known dates.  (according to this list it looks like a late 1980 early 1981).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top