Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 5:10:51 PM EDT
Where would be the best and cheapest place to get a vintage WWII M1 Garand bayonet?  I know they aren't cheap but how much do the 10" generally go for?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:47:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Depending on condition and maker, they go for anywhere from 45 to 120 with a scheath.  These are the 10 inch versions.  The 16 inch version can go from 160 up depending.

What are you looking for?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I am looking for a 10" in decent condition with a scheath.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:25:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like Northridge Inc. has some bayonets.  Go here  Northridge
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:30:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Count yourself lucky if you find anything under a hundred bucks.  Don't know why the silly things are so damned expensive but they are.  You can try ebay, there's actually quite a few listed, but the prices are nothing to get excited about.  Even the repro's are expensive.

I'd like one myself buyt there's no way I'm shelling out that kind of money.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#5]
EBAY
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:13:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
EBAY

Most ebay garand bayonets will typically get a dozen bids or more.  Usually a hundred bucks or better.  Even the Italian one currently listed is going for that kind of money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top