Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 8:13:33 AM EDT
Gentlemen,
This file is from 1927 dealing with the Garand Rifle and Caliber to be used. Notice paragraphs 3 and 4. I think you will find them of interest.
[email protected]

[link=www.garandm1rifle.com[/link]
Thanks again for taking the time and effort to read this.
I have a better jpg. If you wish to email me I will send it.
Clancy
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Once upon a time...I had a Garand that was rechambered in 270 Win. It was the damn best Garand Ive owned!!! It shot across time zones, but alas, no cheap ammo and I traded it off for something I probably traded off...
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:07:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Gentlemen,
This is the kind of data that the books are made up from. Ordnance files that read like a murder mystery. The deals and Orders are something I am trying to get out there. This stuff has not been seen before. Here's is the rest of the memo.

Have fun with this part of the memo

Thanks again for taking the time and effort to read this important data
Clancy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top