Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 10:02:39 PM EDT
OK, I have a new M1A and I'm new to this rifle.  I want to scope it and I have a SA 3rd generation mount (I know there are better ones out there, but its what I have for now)  I also  have a Burris Fullifield 3-9 scope.  I got the mount on with no problems, but I don't have rings and don't know what kind to get for this mount and scope?  Any help would be appreciated.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Springfield Scope mount will use either Picatinny or Weaver rings

Nearly any old Weaver type rings will do you great and save some $$$$!

Just be sure you align the scope mount front and rear mounts to follow the bore before going to the rings.

If your scope mount base is not true, you can run out of windage without having your scope centered!
BIGGER_HAMMER
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top