Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 6:34:30 PM EDT
Last week, about 4 days after sending my paperwork and charge info in, I recieved an e-mail that my order had been recieved and was being processed("please don't check back for 21 days").

Today, two days later, I got 2 new e-mails saying my Garand and ammo is being shipped?! Could I be that lucky?

Anyone else have service this quick from CMP?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:43:19 PM EDT
[#1]
when they have the rifles in stock they are pretty quick.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:56:19 PM EDT
[#2]
So what grade did you get?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, it really depends on what grade you got.  I ordered two rifles, a service and a rack grade.  I only ordered the rack grade to have a shooter, and that way waiting 60-90 days for the service grade wouldn't be so bad.  Well, lo and behold, I still didn't hear anything so I contacted them, and the rack grade was on backorder also.  Even though it wasn't listed on the website as there being a wait at all.  So i told them to cancel the rack grade and give me a field grade since I was going to have to wait anyway.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I ordered an H&R Correct Grade. Monday I will give them a call and verify that it is actually being shipped.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:51:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I had my first service grade on my front door step 7 days after the CMP got my application and money.
Including the weekend.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:32:30 AM EDT
[#6]
That is fast. Mine usuallt took 2 weeks which is quick too.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Update-

It just came in today, #55326XX. The stock is in great condition, as far as I'm concerned, just a few nicks. Lots of cosmoline!

Can someone tell me what kind of wood this is?

Thanks!

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:05:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like a nice piece of straight grained walnut.  I think corrects are supposed to be all original parts, so the stock originally would be walnut.
Sweet gun!
SoS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top