Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 10:14:52 PM EDT
the sellers list the maker of the mags, if they are really USGI or aftermarket. I see very few sellers who list the makes of the mags. I would be more interested in the ads but I'm not going to mail every person who has them for sale to ask.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:22:44 AM EDT
[#1]
most people don't really care or know.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:48:39 AM EDT
[#2]
It's unfortunate so many "GI Mags" are actually fakes. The counterfitters are stamping so many import mags with false maker marks it makes your head spin.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:11:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
most people don't really care or know.

Most M-14 shooters DO care tho. I'm sure not going to pay $30 for some junky USA brand mag when the chances of it working correctly is 50-60%.

When someone sells M16/AR mags, they usually list the manufacturer, why are m14 mags any different?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:46:32 PM EDT
[#4]
My guess is the people selling the fakes are trolling for those that are new to the M1A and don't have the knowledge to tell or know the difference until it's to late.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top