Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 4:38:26 PM EDT
picked up one for my bday this weekend......
put a trijicon tri power on it,(the new one) and a surefire m900 a on it,its bad a**.
my question to the colective mind is.....
i already have about 2600 tied up in it,but now i want to get the vltor m14 stock.
from vltor,the are about 490 plus shipping,that would bring the gun over 3k.
i just dont know if its worth it? cash is not the issue,is it worth it? i dunno.
help from anyone who has the stock,pls,im on the edge,i really want to complete the socom........
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:36:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Since cash is not an issue... get the Vltor, a SAGE and one of the new JAE-100 stocks.
If you like it - it's worth it
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:44:32 PM EDT
[#2]
No wha you should do is get a mcmillan mfs-14 stock and get the socom 2 front rail system mounted to it. And then you can choose from any ar15 style stock there is
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:00:19 AM EDT
[#3]
i looked at the other stocks you guys list,and i liked the vltor the best.
sage left me flat,along with the wait time.
mfs 14 was too much when you add it all up,i didnt think it was worth it.(i just couldnt justify that)
jae 100 didnt appeal to me at all.
i guess im going  with the vltor,and im sure ill be happy.
i just hope ill never have to sell it,id never get out all the cash i have tied up in it.
oh,and im putting on an otal as well.so that will bump up the price as well.
ill try to post pics as soon as i get everything togeter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top