Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 7:37:03 PM EDT
I have no idea if it is or not... I live in MI and am trying to sell one (I put a Vortex on it instead) and someone asked me if it was California legal... So far as I know the standard Springfield Scout/Squad muzzle device is a brake only, and not really a flash hider... but I have no idea...

Would anyone care to chime in to let us know? Thanks.

jim
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah for CA, the SA muzzle brake is the only legal one. Besides one of Smith's brakes (not Vortex)
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:20:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
yeah for CA, the SA muzzle brake is the only legal one. Besides one of Smith's brakes (not Vortex)

Thanks much!

jim
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Close, but the Chi-Com FH's that are solid(no slots milled) are Kali legal. As are the modified USGI ones that have a sleeve installed inside them.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:25:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Forgot about those, don't really think of the latter two as anything
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top