Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 5:18:54 PM EDT
Anybody else see the new Sage EBR for the M1? Thought I was just watching somebody handle another M1A/Sage, then I saw the follower. Guess it's Kali legal.

Picked up a sample from the LULA table, M1A LULA. Haven't had a chance to try it yet. Got the FAL model too.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anybody else see the new Sage EBR for the M1? Thought I was just watching somebody handle another M1A/Sage, then I saw the follower. Guess it's Kali legal.

No telling what SAGE will come up with next... stay tuned
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:03:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw the EBR for the Garand and thought it was sweet. I too snatched an M/14 Lula got home last night and tried it out !!!!!! Love it!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#3]
thread is worthless without pics
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I dont have pics of his.............

But I just snapped pics of mine.........  

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:54:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Does this mean what I think it means? That SAGE has finally managed to put out what everyone has been dying for, a stock that actually does cost more than most of the rifles it will go on, instead of just more than most other rifles?

With innovation like this for the ole M1, it won't be long before someone converts one to a 7.62 and modifies it to use detachable magazines.Wait a minute...

Seriously, I can sympathize, sorta, with people in non American states that have to be creative to get fun guns. But don't be surprised if after mounting a Garand in a SAGE "chassis" or whatever, that the ghost of John C. himself doesn't haunt ya.

And while I'm on a roll, I don't get the whole LULA thing. Outside of the military, I can count on one hand the number of times I've unloaded a magazine some way other than firing the rounds. Just seems more fun that way.But that's just me.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Seriously, I can sympathize, sorta, with people in non American states that have to be creative to get fun guns. But don't be surprised if after mounting a Garand in a SAGE "chassis" or whatever, that the ghost of John C. himself doesn't haunt ya.

Those who know me will tell you while I am a novice by far, I am a Garand purist. There was a guy at SHOT who had converted Garands into numerous calibers, As I told him I thought it was blasphemy.

I kinda liked the SAGE on the Garand. While not pure by any stretch, it was EBR twist onto the real deal without making it a total abortion.

And while I'm on a roll, I don't get the whole LULA thing. Outside of the military, I can count on one hand the number of times I've unloaded a magazine some way other than firing the rounds. Just seems more fun that way.But that's just me.

I dont use mine to unload often, but I damn sure use it to load them, makes simple quick work out of loading mags. It doesnt take much longer to take loose or boxed ammo than it does to utilize stripped clips. Innovative indeed.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If the ghost of John C. does show up it's only because he wants to try out the Garand EBR for himself.
At least now just about anyone can own an ALL USGI EBR

I don't get the LULA thing - do I really need one?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:17:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I didnt think I needed one until I used one at the range, now I need all of them, and now I have them.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:25:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didnt think I needed one until I used one at the range, now I need all of them, and now I have them.

I'm not exactly sure what a LULA is, but I did know this girl named LOLA.

I guess I need to see one in action and try one out before I say any more.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for takin over for me on this thread Cav . Been away from the keyboard. You will know you need a LULA (Loading UnLoading Accessory(?)) as soon as you use one. Ok we can just call it an LA cuz we know it won't be used for UL around here!
These things make loading loose rounds a snap. No more sore thumb after a day of loading and blasting.

Oh, should work on converted-to-work-in-the-AR-10 mags too.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought the SAGE stock for the Garand was innovative.  I mean it is a way to put M1 Garands (.30-06) in the hands of LEO's & Citizens, without REALLY going into contrast of any Assault Weapon B.S. law.

Me personally, I can own an M1a fully tricked out (UTAH), so there is no point for me, but Kalifornia, N.J., Mass of deuce poops, that is the target audience, At least I think so....

~William
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:17:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Anybody have any pics of this stock on a Garand.
Thanks
43E1P
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:30:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'm not exactly sure what a LULA is, but I did know this girl named LOLA.

I guess I need to see one in action and try one out before I say any more.

Did you ever get to see LOLA in action? I saw a Lola in action once....ay caramba!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top