Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 9:10:44 AM EDT
I am interested in two stocks available for the M1A, but do not know what they are called, who makes them, or where to buy.

The first is the stock that accepts AR15 collapsible stocks.

The second is the stock that looks like a standard M1A stock, but has the adjustable cheek piece.

Any info?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe it was Tony Lawerence of Law483 stocks that made some with the M4 tele stock.

www.law483.com/stocks.html

As for the adjustable cheek pieces they are more than likely an aftermarket part mounted to a USGI synthetic stock.

Or McMillan makes an adjustable cheek piece stock for the M14/M1a and SA has a Walnut stock with the top of the comb adjustable.

Karsten
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]

This is the one I am planning on for my NM M1A when I get the time..

I also have seen kits do make your own stock into an adjustable cheekpiece stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top