Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 11:19:59 AM EDT
I have been waiting for my son to get back from Iraq and we are headed to Camp Perry to check out the CMP store. I have my CCW/birth cert/ and club affiliation. I was wanting to get a Garand and some ammo. I would prefer a non-loaner rifle that saw some US history, but it sounds like all they have are Greek returns. Am I better off to get 1 service grade and some ammo or forget the ammo and pick out 2 best can rack grades? Do I need to bring a manual to assist getting one with the most correct parts or just pick out one that seems to show the least muzzle eroison and dinks? I was wanting to stay under $600. What do I need to measure ME etc.

Thanks
Chinook3
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:59:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Peewee and the rest of the crew will help you with everything you need.  Just tell them what you said and they will find it for you.  They are outstanding up at the North Store.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:01:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, what he said.

The North store is a really cool place. Just talk to the guys and they will help you out noproblem.

A dozen doughnuts does wonders too.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:18:03 PM EDT
[#3]
That sounds like a good idea-- I 'll tell em' Arfcom sent em.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top