Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2006 6:01:17 AM EDT
I have an opportunity to buy a national match, black fiberglass stock, scope and mount, 2 harris bipod's, a drag bag and about 6 mag's from someone. The scope and mount are the SA marked ones, the mag's are USGI 20 rounders. Looks as if it has never been fired, but it has 300 rounds through it.

ETA: he also has a three rail handguard that is new and not installed. The stock is NOT a SA stock. There are several chips in the stock (paint) near the mag well.

What are the differences between a 1999 NM rifle and a new post ban NM rifle? Anything that 'should' steer me away? Anything that should draw me to it? He wants me to make him an offer.

What do you think? Offer?

Thanks guys!

Chris

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:01:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Dano...I gotta the archive and search the SA Scopes. He is not interested in keeping it...So I may give it a whirl, if it is bad..I'll eBAY it.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:14:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Update.

I passed on the deal. I offered him 1100.oo for the whole thing. He thought he could get 1600 for the weapon alone and scope. He sold off the knights rail system.

I said good luck.

I was at a local shop yesterday, they have the rifle on the shelf for $1699.00 alone with nothing else except scope and mount. They have everything else in the used cheap gear bin. Mags are at 30.00 each....Thwe bag is hanging on the rack for 100.00...

I love gun shops
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top