Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2006 9:46:17 PM EDT
Is anyone here using this on their M1 or M1As?  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:55:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I put a Schusters' plug on mine for using hunting loads. Works fine and at the setting where it will cycle the hunting loads, it also cycles any of the M2 ball that I put through it. It takes a litle playing with to get the setting just right. Hope this helps
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:34:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I put a Schusters' plug on mine for using hunting loads. Works fine and at the setting where it will cycle the hunting loads, it also cycles any of the M2 ball that I put through it. It takes a litle playing with to get the setting just right. Hope this helps

M2 ball in a M1a?  Either you ment M80 ball, have one on your garand,  or you have a very unique chambered M1a.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:47:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

M2 ball in a M1a?  Either you ment M80 ball, have one on your garand,  or you have a very unique chambered M1a.

I think he said M2 and meant M2.

Go back and read the original post again.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

M2 ball in a M1a?  Either you ment M80 ball,have one on your garand,   or you have a very unique chambered M1a.

Read my post again.  All I was saying was that it was unclear of what weapon he had it on.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
 All I was saying was that it was unclear of what weapon he had it on.

Only if a person has to have everything spelled out in excrutiating, mind-numbing, tedious, monotonous, repititious, broken-record, space-time loop, etc, etc, etc, detail.

He stated M2, so I take him at his word, and understand that he is refering to an M1.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:17:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Let's try and keep on the original subject!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top