Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 11:03:42 AM EDT
The Brown truck just stopped and dropped of my magazines that I bought from Armalite. I must say that I am very happy with them. I didn't want to get stuck with a bunch of beat up magazines, so I only ordered  three of them. Overall finish is near new on two, and one looks to be new with no wear at all,

Here are the pics:

All three came wrapped in plastic, with a greasy film on them. I got one "OM' marked one, a BRW, and a KMT. The latter two only have small marks on the magazine follower. I am really happy with them. If you are on the fence about ordering some, do not hesitate!

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:31:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice review and nice mags.  I might need to get some of these.  

Max
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:59:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Pig - those rock!  I picked up 10 myself a while ago, all were superb.  Frankly, I'm most likely going to let them remain unused and rotate my others that've had already had a good workout.

Guys, now is the time to by M14 (or any!) mags...dem good old days is now :)
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:46:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Must have been the same brown truck that dropped off my five mags from Armalite today too!  h.gif  

All were in the same condition as those in your pictures, and all five were either marked "BRW", or "BRW" with "S1" underneath.  Debating on whether I need to order some more now.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I am thinking that I need four more too.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:43:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, I went ahead an ordered 4 more. These are in even better shape than the first ones. It only took a month and a day for them to arrive.
Three are marked BSW and one is marked Kmt. All look new.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Those are some sweet mags!  My credit cards talking to me again.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:38:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Good deal, all of the M14 mags I ordered from ArmaLite last year were like brand new
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 1:51:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine just arrived and look just like yours as well.

Let me ask y'all a question.  On two of the five mags I recieved there is a lot of side to side play in the front end of the follower where it "looks" like it can almost pop out the top.  It looks similar to the magazine on the left in your fourth picture.

I only have one definite 100% USGI mag to use as a benchmark and it is nothing like that--its solid and stable.

Is this normal and within spec?  Or, am I going to have a problem with it immediately or down the road?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:05:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm going to order four on Monday.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:25:57 AM EDT
[#10]
I bought 4 of these mags last year also.
They have been great, no problems at all.
A very square deal in my opinion.

DaddyDett
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top