Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 2:42:14 PM EDT
I wasnt really interested in getting one for my SOCOM, but after seeing one with an M4 stock, it has peaked my interest.  I'd like to kind od weight it adds to it.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Sage ALCS and I absolutely LOVE that adjustable stock WITH the adjustable cheek piece!

Me personally, I don't think there is anything out there that compares with the Sage.  Everything else is a little more expensive or a different role.

I do REALLY like that JAE-100 stock though!  

I also have this Frankenstein looking (un painted) stock, it is a work in progress...

~Will
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:42:26 PM EDT
[#2]
You can look HERE and get all sorts of information on the SAGE stocks.
Make sure you visit Tactical Works. Jason has a light weight M4 buttstock version that you may be interested in.

I have my MK14 Mod O SEI in a full length EBR.
I also have a very light weight hybrid cali-legal SAGE for my MOUT rifle.

HTH ~
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the reference, H2Oman...

For those interested, here is the direct link to my thoughts on the M4 stocked SAGE EBR:

www.tacticalworks.ca/content_sub/sage_ebr_cqb_review/sage_ebr_cqb_review.html

Take care,

Brobee
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:26:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Brobee, awesome article.

Max
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 3:18:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the great article.   Your info just went on my favorites page and is going to be a huge help for optics.  Any chance you've had expirience with US optics?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, very heavy and expensive  But worth the asking price, great customer service.  They seem to like first focal plane a lot, it takes some getting used to.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I felt one today and I think that I'll stay with the factory stock.  I have a Tacstar taclight on order and I'm going with a EOtech sight.  SHouldnt weigh that much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top