Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 3:01:11 PM EDT
Yesterday I bought what might be an unfired early serial # Polytech M14. So, it came with (for seven one hundred dollar bills) a Chinese M14 bipod. I hate to ask, but want to be straght up -what's a fair price? I have no interest in it and just want to sell it or trade it. Thanks. I'll get back w/ a range report later this week once I get the headspace checked..
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The mainland Chinese (Norinco) M2 bipods usually sell for $60.00, give or take.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Different - Thanks. I will also be getting back to you w/ the info on the rifle for your data base.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I see them on CDNN for $39, but that is a really good price.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:37:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Talking about THIS one?

I bought this bi-pod from CTD and it is of limited value. Very heavy, plus, it scratches up the stock when folded. Only good thing is that it looks cool when extended. Not quite worth it I would say.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 12:01:46 PM EDT
[#5]
That pretty much looks like it from what little I can see in the picture. It's basically a Chicom copy of the original. No use to me although some people might want one for display. It came on the Polytech I bought Saturday. I just want to sell or trade it off to knock down what I paid for the rifle.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#6]
If itr has a allen head screw in the front it is a Chicom one, and as already mentioned you can get them for about $40 at CTD.

Dawg
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top