Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 3:45:48 PM EDT
Ok.

I want to buy a service or correct grade Garand from CMP.

I need to know what paper work I need.

Also what club can I join that's cheap but will get me my member card and all the stuff I need to buy a gun.

One more thing, I have a hunting license. Do I make a copy of my license or the card I got when I passed the test. We had target practice with 22's and gun safety handling at the gun club I took the test at but I have no proof except my hunting license.

Thanks.
Drone161
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:41:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Here you go.....http://www.odcmp.com/Services/Rifles/sales.htm
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:54:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Join the Garand Collectors Association for $25 bucks. No need for a card they send the CMP notification that you are a member. Plus you get a cool and informative magazine to read. Google it.

It you have to take a hunters safety course before you get your hunting license I think that will work. As will a DD214, or active duty status plus I think LEO status. Lots of ways to qualify. The CMP has really made it easy in the last 10 years to buy from them.

Best thing to do is hit the web site. All the info, forms etc are there. If you have questions just call the CMP in Anniston. They are very helpful.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:33:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Here's a hot link to the Garand Collectors Association
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top