BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2005 5:30:09 AM EDT
When is it suppose to open?

Later,

Badredfish
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#1]
The last I heard was 1st quarter next year.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Where's it going to be?  I hadn't heard about that one.

Robert
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:56:42 PM EDT
[#3]
There may be a hold up cuz we still don't trust all you Southern Boys with all those guns.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:28:04 PM EDT
[#4]
This is the first I've heard of this. Where did y'all hear about it from, their website?
Anyone know where it's gonna be? I think Virginia would be the best place, don't y'all?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:19:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There may be a hold up cuz we still don't trust all you Southern Boys with all those guns.

We gotem already, we just shipp'em up to you yankees.

Nah, youre just jelous that we are closer to the armory.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:20:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This is the first I've heard of this. Where did y'all hear about it from, their website?
Anyone know where it's gonna be? I think Virginia would be the best place, don't y'all?

Anniston. Where else would it be?

I will be living within a mile of the CMP at Anniston in January.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anniston. Where else would it be?

I will be living within a mile of the CMP at Anniston in January.

I'm JELLUS!!!!
Ain't that a shame a yankee gun depot (up in Ohio) is closer to me (in Virginia) than a brand new much gooder better Southern one (in Alabama)!
Oh well, back to FedEx!
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:12:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Is it really going to be in anniston?  That would be great for me.  I live in TN, but my family is all in VA, so I visit pretty often.  I'll have to pick up a gun or two every time that I visit!  
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 9:58:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Is it really going to be in anniston?  That would be great for me.  I live in TN, but my family is all in VA, so I visit pretty often.  I'll have to pick up a gun or two every time that I visit!  

Umm, it is not in VA. It's Anniston Alabama.

Civilian Marksmanship Program
ATTN: M1 Sales
1401 Commerce Blvd
Anniston, AL 36207
Telephone (256) 835-8455

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top