Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2005 7:44:23 AM EDT
Im looking for some 14 mags cheap.I hear the type 57s are good.Im getting my 14 back on a trade after it being gone over 10 years and need some mags to get it going again..thanks much
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:11:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:13:26 AM EDT
[#2]
If you're looking to the real deal USGI mags, then Armalite is your best bet.  With that said, I've used 15 of the mags from ammoman.com without a problem.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 11:29:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Elite Firearms

I have gotten 10 mags from them all USGI and marked BRW S-1 and with all the correct welds and parkerizing.

Can't vouch for anyone else as I have heard even Armalite will deliver non USGI mags.

Not to mention Elite's got them for $25 all day long and they are guaranteed to be USGI.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:51:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks all
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:57:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I got 6 of the Armalite mags. All USGI and looking like they were made yesterday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top