Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 5:20:50 PM EDT
I am looking at getting a can or two of the Greek 30-06 in clips from the CMP.

Anyone know how well this ammo shoots?
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:17:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I got some of the Greek stuff that was on 5 rnd strippers and dated '74 IIRC. It shot fine out of my IHC Garand, and is very accurate out of mine. I now reload but I would not have any problems using it in a pinch over my reloads.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 2:02:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been hearing nothing but good things for the most part.  Some guys are getting some cans with some percentage of stained or corroded cases, but for the most part they are good.  They recoil more due to them being a little hotter than the L.C. stuff too.  This is from the jouster.com board and seems typical of comments I have seen abou the Greek ammo.
www.jouster.com/cgi-bin/garand/garand.pl?read=58659
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top