Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2005 6:08:44 PM EDT
Other than a 10 pouch belt.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:24:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Ammo cans go into truck then to range the range.  How else would I carry it?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Screw the ammo belt. Carry your ammo in bandoleers. Carry your essentials on a pistol belt.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:55:48 PM EDT
[#3]
The 8 round clip will hang on any strap or belt that you have on your person. For quick access just shove the clip against the stap or belt and it will stay where you put it till needed. it's a natural for hanging on your gear. I was issued the M1 rifle while assigned to the 33rd div 2bn/122FA during the riots in Chicago from 1965 thru 1971. It was a very comforting weapon, even more so with a bayonet attached.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#4]
en bloc clips fit nicely in the Australian badnoliers that come in the surplus Aussie .308 cans.  I am too cheap to buy a real or repro web belt, and the bandos were free!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:51:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The 8 round clip will hang on any strap or belt that you have on your person. For quick access just shove the clip against the stap or belt and it will stay where you put it till needed. it's a natural for hanging on your gear. I was issued the M1 rifle while assigned to the 33rd div 2bn/122FA during the riots in Chicago from 1965 thru 1971. It was a very comforting weapon, even more so with a bayonet attached.

Ok, how the hell do you keep the rounds lined up?  Every time I have experimented with this, some of the rounds will always be pulled forward, not allowing the clip to be inserted.  I ain't banging the bullet tips into my stock like they did in the military.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top