Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 7:22:19 AM EDT
Gentlemen,

...interested in collecting or shooting the M1 Garand Rifle.

Fact:
As of Dec. 31, 1937 there were a total of 942 M1 Garand Rifles shipped to Stores.

My sites with data and books for sale. These are comercial sites.
http://www.garandm1rifle.com
Thanks again
Clancy
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:26:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I became aware of M1's probably the same way most guys did. Watching WWII movies. I saw my first M1 in person sometime in 1968 at the home of a friend of my dad's. His name was Virgil Steely. He took it down off the wall and let me hold it. I was 5 years old and I remember how heavy it felt. I just had to have one. I was 30 when I got my first M1. I've owned three and have only one at this time. I need another one at least. My baby boy will be disapointed if I don't snatch one up for him at todays "bargain prices" much the same that I am disapointed that my dad didn't get in on the NRA sales back in the 60's.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top